PR Flow Measuring System
The PR Dispense Volume can be checked, and by managing the data using the FDC, manufacturing process accidents can be prevented. The PR usage can be reduced through real-time monitoring, thus help reduce costs.
- Measurements between 0.3 to 3 seconds can be made.
- The PR Volume can be detected in the Auto Detection Mode.
- The Offset value can be adjusted after measuring the Dispense amount.
- The Alarm Range can be set-up.
- It can be connected to the equipment.
When PR Flow is activated, fine heat (0.03℃) is generated from the Heater and the PR’s Volume is Checked by detecting the temperature change (∆T) from the temperature change of S1 and S2’s temperature Sensors.