- Differential Pressure Monitoring
- Exhaust Pressure Monitoring
- PR Flow Measuring
- PR Degassing Vacuum Pressure Monitoring
- PR Bottle RFID
- Arm Particle Monitoring
- PIO Monitoring
- LD Nozzle Monitoring System
PR Degassing System
- Micro Bubble removal and Pump Dispense Condition changes can be prevented.
- A yield increase from particle decreases can be expected.
- Coating faults can be prevented.
- The equipment can be installed before Tracking.
- It can be installed on equipment using other liquid chemicals
PR Flow Measuring System
- Measurements between 0.3 to 3 seconds can be made.
- The PR Volume can be detected in the Auto Detection Mode.
- The Offset value can be adjusted after measuring the Dispense amount.
- The Alarm Range can be set-up.
- It can be connected to the equipment.
PR RFID System
- Prevents exchange misses due to an expert’s mistake during PR replacement tasks
- If PR exchange misses occur, the cause can be found
- Real-time reports of the Bottle’s status
- Provides various references and statistics related to the expert’s tasks.
- PR usage, empty Bottle management, etc…
Exhaust Monitoring System
- The Exhaust can be monitored real-time and be connected to the FDC.
- Manufacturing process accidents can be prevented depending on the Exhaust ascent / descent.
- Any Process Errors that occur can be checked with the FDC.
- The Exhaust ascent / descent Trend and Line’s pollution status can be checked.
Differential Monitoring System
- Manufacturing process accidents due to Differential Pressure ascent / descent can be prevented.
- The Differential Pressure can be FDC managed by interlocking to the DP System.
- Real-time Monitoring is available.
We would like to inform you about a company called STG. Read More